Kid Lace Knitting Stitch.
Kid Lace Knitting Stitch
August 18, 2017August 18, 2017 | Knitting KingdomKnitting Kingdom | 4 Comments | 11:42 am
Right and Left Lace Cable StitchRight and Left Lace Cable Stitch
May 31, 2018May 31, 2018 | Knitting KingdomKnitting Kingdom | 0 Comment
Right and Left Lace Cable Stitch. More Great Patterns Like This
Argyle Diamond Lace and Bobbles Knitting StitchArgyle Diamond Lace and Bobbles Knitting Stitch
October 8, 2017October 8, 2017 | Knitting KingdomKnitting Kingdom | 0 Comments
Argyle Diamond Lace and Bobbles Knitting Stitch. More Great Patterns Like This
Arch and cables panel knitting stitchArch and cables panel knitting stitch
Arch and cables panel knitting stitch with chart. Need help with the knitting symbols? Look here: Japanese knitting symbols More Great Patterns Like This
4 thoughts on “Kid Lace Knitting Stitch”
Hello, I would really like to use this lace pattern, but am having trouble finding what each of the symbols mean. Can you provide a link to what the symbols mean in this chart? Thank you
This is an extensive list: https://www.knittingfool.com/Reference/KF_Symbols.aspx – But I don’t know how it’s organized, so you just have to page through it all. Meanwhile, though, the symbols are commonly used in Eastern European and Russian patterns – here’s what they mean:
The “Horseshoe” or upside-down U is a Yarn-Over
– The Triangle pointing up is a Centered Double Decrease
– The triangle sloping leftwards, like a slash \ , is SSK (or SKP – Slip 1 knitways, Knit the next through back loop, then Pass the slipped stitch over the knit)
– The triangle sloping like a backslash / , is K2tog or (KSP – Knit 1, Slip it back onto the L needle, then Pass the next loop on the L needle over the one you knit, and place it back onto the R needle)
– The number over the “smile” or “bowl” shaped line is an Increase symbol, meaning “Knit that many stitches into the loop” front, then back, and alternating for the needed number.
– A vertical line means “knit on the right side” and a blank empty square means “purl on the right side”.
– Since only that “odd numbered” or “right side” rows are shown, the “wrong side” is all purled.
– The + means “edge stitches go here”.
Can you direct me to a website link where I can find out what all of these symbols mean? I have managed to figure some out on my own, but don’t have them all. Thank you
You can try https://www.knitting-bee.com/free-crochet-patterns/crochet-amigurumi/russian-english-knitting-chart-translation